Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fences Make Good Neighbors..and Good Dogs!

Sometimes it is the more ordinary things of life that give the most contentment...a fence that we had installed at the side of the house yesterday is one such thing. It is a very small area, now encased in a black vinyl covered chain link fence..prior to yesterday chain link fences were nowhere on my list of things I admired! Today, chain link is a thing of beauty!
This five foot fence will assure that in the dark of night and the deep of winter I will no longer be attached to the end of a six foot leash as my dogs walk me to the corner and back on a regular schedule. While my guys will continue to get their walks and exercise, I will be able to just open the door and let them out ..so they can do what dogs do...now!

No comments:

Post a Comment