Thursday, September 16, 2010

Change of Perspective or Thanks Lady Who Was Sitting Next To Me...

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I do NOT have cute feet..as a matter of fact rumor has it that when I was born and my mom was counting my toes, my dad said..well never mind what he said..you get the picture!
So, given this scenario and the feet that I have lived with all my life makes it easy to see how over the top excited  I was last week when I was waiting to give blood, and the woman next to me leaned over and said."Your toes are so cute and I love that color of nail polish."
That woman's compliment made my week...and after thinking about it (okay lots of thinking and smiling about it), it taught me something.
Things change! Just because the only prize I ever won in high school was the "Ugly Feet" contest...
That was then.....and cute feet can be...now!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My mom (Mary Wright) told me to check out your blog when I told her I had started one and was trying to get 50 followers before October. If you want to check out my blog it is http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/ I would love any feedback or comments you could give (and I would totally love it if you would follow me!)

    My mom says "hi"
    alix wright

    ReplyDelete